Freelance Graphic Designer, Website Developer, Photographer & Project Manager. Not a big company but an individual delivering a personal & professional service.
Hello I am Mike. I am a freelance Graphic Designer & Photographer with a diverse set of skills in print, website and user interface (UI) design.
Customer satisfaction and support is my primary concern when undertaking a project. I have excellent management and communication skills and will work closely with you to produce design that is on brief, on budget and on time.
I have over 15 years industry experience as a designer and studied graphic design and photography at the prestigious Norwich University of the Arts (formerly Norwich School of Art & Design).
In my spare time I love taking pictures and writing songs on my guitar. I also enjoy fell walking in the Lake District and swimming.
Please feel free to get in touch with me for a friendly chat about design or if you have a particular project in mind I can assist you with.
I can help you with:
Print Design, Including:
- Company Brochures
- Printed Marketing Literature
- Direct Mail
- Annual Reports & Corporate Responsibility Reports
- Product Packaging
- Print Management & Pre-Press Artworking
Online Marketing, Including:
- Website Design
- Information Architecture & Wireframing (IA)
- Expression Engine (CMS)
- WordPress (Blog/CMS)
- Web Products & Applications
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Google Apps
- Brand Creation & Development
- Corporate Identity & Logo Design
- Name Generation
- Illustration & Icon Design
- Photography & Art Direction
- Strapeline Copywriting
- Headshots (great of socail media accounts such as LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Product Photography
- Food Photography
- Event Photography